Friday, December 18, 2009

Reflection

Looking back on the semester, it was an overall success. Though our final project didn't work as well as intended, I learned a lot and gained several influential experiences.

Working within interdisciplinary teams, I gained useful insight into the collaborative workplace, and myself as an individual and team member. Now I better understand the type of personalities with whom I work well. As far as personalities with whom I don't work well, I've learned coping strategies, and noted signs to avoid in the future.

I have a better idea of what a $3,000 project might look like, and a better idea of how to potentially acquire such funding.

From LEDs and motors to algae and forms rich in metaphor, Smartsurfaces encompassed a diversity of topics as rich as the people involved (not monetarily of course, though the class was well funded).

No comments:

Post a Comment