Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Long Awaited Algae Footage

I spent a little bit of time trying to document the algae and found some success. The amount of ambient light in the room determines whether or not the camera will pick up the light. These videos are pretty rough, but they show the algae glowing at different brightnesses.

This is just me flicking the plastic bottle they are currently living in. There are much more effective and controllable ways of agitating the algae. I like this video because about half-way through I was able to get a really bright flash.

I apologize for the camera handling.

The IV bags continue to be prepped for the algae. Laura stuck a piece of tubing into each one, and I sealed the connection with silicon.

As the gallery became available we moved right in and started hanging our frame.

With less than 3 days to go we're are on a steady track. Its crunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment